The iALAP.org Membership.
International Association for the Legitimate Acceptance / Adoption of Palai.
It does pay to become a member!:
- Coper Membership: This Membership gives you the first 10 transactions free of charge during a any given year. Memberships starts on January 1st of any given year and are good for a year. Value of this membership: 10.00 palai.
- Bronze Membership: This membership gives you the first 10 transactions free of charge as well as preferential tax rate (smaller than the actual 50.00%). This Tax Rate will be decided on our 1st Member meeting. This membership is for any one who commits on making a monthly donation of at least 2.00 Palai to the Palai Fund.
Silver Membership: This membership gives you the opportunity to participate and promote in the activities that other members of The Palai Community will be organizing in our community.
As it is; we do have several chapters in: The UK, Florida, Grand Rapids, Guadalajara, Caracas, Sacramento, Mexico City, Barcelona, Seoul, Kampala & Mumbai as well as; other pending places to be added.
This Membership is for any one who commits on making a donation of at least 100.00 Palai per month to iALAP.org
- Palladium Membership: This membership is for a person who commits on making a donation of at least 1000.00 Palai to the Palai Fund once a year.
- Gold Membership: This Memberships entitles you to become a Palai Community Leader and organize the events in your community. Member commits on donating at least 1,000.00 Palai monthly.
- Platinum Membership: Supporters of iALAP.org who in turn has commited on donating their time and efforts to promote and advance Palai.org as well as commiting a regular donation to the PalaiFund either in Palai or Fiat currency. The Platinum menbers have a chance to join the monthly Jitzy meeting to talk about our state of affairs.
- VIP Membership: This Membership is reserved for the Founding Members and early supporters of iALAP.org up to December 31, 2023. After this date; no more VIP memberships will be issued.
- Lastly: Non Members gets to pay a full 50.00 % of Taxes on any given transaction. Please do not forget that the person making the payment it is the one who in turn will pay the taxes. If you do not have a membership you will be paying the highest tax rate.
- Palai.org is a separate entity completely different from iALAP.org.
We did not create Palai as a currency, yet without iALAP then Palai is lacking the necessary trust, validity and transparency that the users of Palai need.
All of us becoming members of iALAP.org and using Palai as our currency
The future has arrived
May 22, 2023
Anytown, YOUR TOWN.
View a list of who and where Palai is accepted.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers to common questions associated with the usage of our service and pay using Palai.
Wall of Shame
List of accounts that tarnished Palai or iALAP
Vision for the future
What do we envison for ourselves?
Were are we heading?
Get the answers to common questions associated with the direction we are heading.
1 ¶ =?
What are the most current Rates of Exchange?
View the Transaction Data used for us to calculate the Rates of Exchange.
Make a donation in Palai using the Palai you already own.
View a galery of people trading using Palai. Send your picture and be a part of the action.
What is happening? and Where? THE LATEST.
I got a wish
Fulfill someone’s wish and get paid USING PALAI.
List of things we intend on accquiring: Get paid USING PALAI.
List of things you could purchase from our store: PALAI GEAR.
View a Comparison of other currencies to Palai: Charts.
To Start a Transaction
Send us an email to: email@example.com and; let us know what is that you intend on trading as well as its current commercial value in your local currency. Please do not forget to tell us how much Palai you would like to receive for your trade.
Rome was not built in a day.
iALAP.org is being developed as we speak.
We are creating the future.
Care to become a part of the future?
Register your self and start trading on Palai.org